As a senior .NET developer you’re expected to:
* Develop and maintain medium-to-large scale applications.
* Build modules and add new features to currently ongoing projects.
* Report to and work closely with the technical lead to achieve the project goals.
If you know someone perfect for the role, please share this post with them. (Details on how to apply are below.)
Job is Available for company’s branch in Ismailia/Egypt.
About us :
KonozRetaj is the independent Communication & Event Management company who World Class Standards lovers seek for.
Our Expertise are always ready to offer the unique strategies & creative Ideas in the field of Management, Exhibition, Meetings, Events, Live Transmission, Media, Performance Improvement Facilities and IT Solutions.
• Reviews, analyzes, the programming systems including encoding, testing, and debugging to support the (ERP) applications.
• Take responsibility for delivering development tasks within agreed timelines.
• Take responsibility for the customized unit programming and overall system functionality.
• Work with the Project Manager, and Consultants to understand the business/application requirements of the assigned task.
• Creation of technical documentation for all customizations and integrations.
* 4+ years of experience.
* Strong C# programming skills.
* Commitment to writing clean code adhering to the architecture and project guidelines.
* Experience in web application development using ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core is a plus.
* Strong knowledge of object-oriented design.
* Working experience in Front-end frameworks like Angular is a huge plus!
Has Knowledge in :
• .NETT core
• ASP MVC & MVC Core
• Entity & entity core
• Repository design pattern
• Unit of work design pattern
• SQL server
• React is preferred job requirements
Job Summary :
Job Type: Full Time
Experience : 4+ year(s)
Personal Attributes :
– Excellent communication and listening skills.
– Initiative and a tendency to be proactive.
– Courageous and willing to explore bold ideas and turn them into reality.
– Being well-organized and systematic, even under pressure.
– Enjoying working with team-mates and customers to build long-lasting relationships.
– A hunger to continuously learn and develop your skills.
– A sense of humor is always a plus.
What we’re offering :
– Social insurance
– Possibility of travel to the company’s branch in Saudi Arabia.
– A personal training budget
Full time (Saturday to Thursday, 8 am to 5 pm) 1-hour break
You may be expected to work beyond normal hours to meet deadlines
Terms & Conditions :
Subject to a 1-month probationary period
Apply now for this #opportunity
Send us your #resume on email@example.com
#Hiring #JobHiring #jobsearch