All Halls will be equipped with:
- A laptop with Microsoft Windows 8 & Microsoft Office 2013
- AV Staff who will help you in preparing your presentation and will be beside you for any assistance.
- LED Screens & Projectors that support HDMI Cables
Instructions for Speakers :
- All presentations should be saved on a USB flash memory.
- Please save your presentation in PowerPoint version 2013 or later.
- Make sure that all videos & pictures are in the same folder as the presentation even if it’s already embedded in the presentation file.
- If you will use special fonts, please inform us of the font names.
- We recommend to use QuickTime software for videos Conversion.
- Upload your presentation at least 45 minutes before your schedule to the Audiovisual Center (SD 2020 AV Center) as we need to load the presentations to AV Server before the sessions.
- If you exceed the presentation period, the screen will be automatically closed.
Instructions for Chairpersons :
- Please be in the session hall 15 minutes prior to the schedules session you will chair.
- Please introduce the speaker, state his topic and inform him of the duration of his presentation.